HEER M43 field cap (Einheitsfeldmütze)with high quality BeVo insignia ( Cant find any good ones, so decided to make them myslef, last two photos showing comparison with original ) . Cap
body constructed of early- mid war quality field grey 100% wool ( shade 606) - German made. 100% heavy viscose lining.
Pattern for this Feldmütze comes from original disassembled cap,
every single detail was copied straight from authentic example.
- Fieldgrau wool 606 shade - made in Germany
- Ear muff loops and white binding tape are German WWII production
- Buttons are reproduction, painted with computer mixed feldgrau colour.
- The machine woven trapezoid (Elsenau Militaria made)- factory straight sewn to the cap's front
- Pattern is the same as original, with all details.
- Viscose, rayon lining, used in most original M43 Feldmützen