New improved version of M43 HEER field cap (Einheitsfeldmütze )with improved BeVo insignia - Elsenau made. Cap
body constructed of standard mid war quality field grey 100% wool. Fabric is made
in Germany , by a mill that made it during the War. This Fieldgray wool looks and feels like the real thing. Lining is 100% heavy viscose, colour is very similar to original I have in collection.
Pattern for this Feldmütze comes from original disassembled cap, every single detail was copied straight from authentic example.
What is new?
-New buttonholes made with separate bartack
- New, improved BeVo insignia, copied from original example - Elsenau made ( Factory sewn, not through the lining)
- New, double sided, heavy, 100% rayon lining, same as original
For right fit, measure head above ears and order Your size.
- Ear muff loops and white binding tape are German WWII production
- Buttons are reproduction, painted with computer mixed feldgrau colour.
- The machine woven trapezoid - factory straight sewn to the cap's front (Elsenau Made)
- Pattern is the same as original, with all small details and tweaks.
- Viscose, rayon lining, used in most original M43 Feldmützen